Monday, October 17, 2011

Boot Camp - Week 4

So this week I finally got one of my necklaces up on Etsy and Madeit and applied for a spot at Young Designers Market and Suitcase Rummage. Apart from that I've just been getting ready for Girls Night In this friday at Curves Capalaba.



Last Boot Camp was all about photography, and you'll be happy to here I did fill in some knowledge gaps about my camera and took so more product shots. I think it's safe to tick of week 3 as done, which is good because week 4 is here.

To Do
  • Read Writing 101 - Done
  • Fill out Writing Worksheet - Not done, but I've sent out a few emails to my friends to gather the necessary info to do so
  • Read SEO tips for the holidays - I'm sure I'll get around to it
  • Update item descriptions - do I have to?
  • Compare SEO noted with buddy - ...
  • Check in with Etsy Success Team - Okey Dokey Do
So of I go to tick those that are yet be ticked...

No comments:

Post a Comment